The Police Roll of Honour Trust is a registered charity operating throughout the UK, we do not receive any Government or other central funding and rely on the generosity of our friends and supporters. Every donation is gratefully received, we couldn’t continue our work without the support of our donors. Any amount you wish donate will help us continue our work, below you can see the various ways you can donate to the Trust.

Donate Online

If you would like to donate to the Police Roll of Honour Trust online you can do so using either PayPal or Just Giving – all payments are handled by both of these reputable companies and both assist us by reclaiming Gift Aid (if eligibe).

Charities Aid Foundation lets you donate online via card (visa etc) or PayPal and allows you to give regularly if you wish. Charities Aid Foundation – Police Roll of Honour Trust.

Donate by Post

If you would prefer to post us a donation we would encourage you to not send money, however that is your choice. If you wish to send us a cheque or postal order please mark them for “Police Roll of Honour Trust” and send the donation to the address below, if you can we would appreciate it if you accompany any donation with a Gift Aid declaration form: Gift Aid Declaration – Word Version | Gift Aid Declaration – PDF Version .

Fundraising Regulator

We proud to be members of the Fundraising Regulator self regulatory scheme. The Regulator works to ensure that organisations raising money from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Codes of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Fundraising Code of Practice; read more about it online here.

Fundraising Complaints

As part of our commitment to the Fundraising Code of Practice, the Trust Secretary is our complaints co-ordinator for any fundraising complaints, please use the contact us page. We will endeavour to resolve any complaint efficiently, fairly and ensure you are kept updated.

If you aren’t satisfied with how we have handled your complaint or you aren’t satisfied with the result please address your concerns to our Chairperson for review; they can be contacted using the same contact us page.

If you aren’t satisified with the outcome you can of course contact the Fundraising Regulator.